Friday 21 October 2011

New Cardigan




















I pinned this Top Shop cardigan a few weeks ago over on Pintrest as part of my Autumn Wardrobe wishlist- and guess what? it is now HALF PRICE and is winging its way over to me sometime in the next 3-4 days. Woo-Hoo!

My approach to sale shopping is pretty relaxed. I have NEVER queued up at stupid o clock in the morning for a sale. I just could not face it, and never seem to want anything THAT much. I tend to just scan the sale rails in my own time and tend to look for things that I can incorporate into my wardrobe easily - a kind of 'if it's there, it's there' approach'. I have picked up some pretty cool stuff towards the end of the sales usually at a knock down price that I still wear over and over again. I love it when people say 'that's a lovely dress/skirt/top' and then telling them how much it cost - although I don't think you are supposed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment