Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year Rezzers

Hey. I have been away quite a while and alot has happened! The Twins arrived safely. Will get around to writing a bit more about that soon.

I just wanted to write down some Resolutions for 2012. Hopefully this blog will be a way of keeping track of my progress, so here goes!

1. Eat more fruit and veg. I am going to need some help with Hugh Fearnley Do-Dah's Veg book for this!
2. Run the Race for Life - and getting fit in general
3. Learn how to drive {This makes an annual appearance on my New Year list, but I think I need to do something about it now, don't you think)
4. Do something 'crafty' each month. I want to try and make things for the home and presents for people
5. Make wise spending choices. In a few years time we want to move, so we are starting a house fund!
6. Cut down on waste - food and other things
7. Spend more time playing with the boys and make the most of weekends and holidays as a family
8. Spend more time outside and visit interesting places
9. make time to see family and friends or let them know i am thinking about them

No comments:

Post a Comment