Monday 17 October 2011

Getting excited about......new clothes!

Probably not a very thrifty statement, but I am really looking forward to being able to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes as well as purchasing a few new things. I got a little bit of money for my birthday, so am looking to spend it wisely and purchase a few key pieces i can mix up with what I already have.

What I am looking for:
1. A tea-dress: something i can dress up or down over jeans or with tights for the epic school 'run' [walk]
2. A pair of leopard print ballet flats
3. a pair of slouchy boots
4. Coloured tights
5. A boyfriend cardigan
6. A slouchy jumper
7. A Trench coat

Of course, I will be looking to purchase these at either a knock down price or ebay/charity shop!

Some things I have my beaders on
























Park Avenue Dress from the White Stuff






































Tea Dress from Fat Face

No comments:

Post a Comment